Ghost Mist

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ten Small Changes

All right, the next item of business is to list ten small changes that I would like to make in my life.

1. I would like to go on an exotic vacation for my ten year anniversary.
2. I would like to get my eyebrows plucked.
3. I would like to buy at least five different white shirts.
4. I would like to have a new item to go on my shelf by my kitchen sink to replace the fish that broke.
5. I would like to learn to drive a Honda Spirit.
6. I would like to get my van serviced.
7. I would like to get a new set of pencil crayons.
8. I would like to finish my painting.
9. I would like to find a new CD to listen to in the van.
10. I would like to get all the crayon washed off the second bedroom wall.

Now, I'm supposed to pick something to be a goal for the week. I'm going to pick the eyebrow thing. I've got 14 people coming to visit on Thursday. I've got work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home