Ghost Mist

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Season I Like Best

This post is supposed to talk about the season I like best. I like autumn. Why? I think it's because a day is like a year is like a life. Spring is for birth, childhood, youth and probably ends with marriage. It's probably got something to do with June. How June is the month for brides. It's full of wonder and possibility. Decisions for the rest of your life have been made though not lived. That's what summer is for. That's when we fuss and fume and push ourselves into overdrive birthing children and raising them up like grain. In Autumn, we finish up the harvest and marry our children off and do anything left that we want to do before it starts to snow. Winter - poor health and eventually death.

Besides, I said a life was like a day and don't we always feel best after we've done all our work and are allowed to rest?

I would also like to point out as an end note that no matter what happens - I'm always a little bit of a goth underneath it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home