Ghost Mist

Friday, July 07, 2006

Virgin Harem Story

So, the other day I was reading a 'Virgin Prostitution Story'. I think the way you define a 'Virgin Prostitution Story' is that you let the reader know in advance that there is no way that the main character is actually going to have to have sex, so this is just the fun of waltzing around the concept without actually having to do anything truly smutty. I love it! I'm totally all over this concept. It's so up my alley that it's truly frightening.

Except, I wouldn't want to write a prostitution story. Instead, I'd want to write a harem story. Actually, I've been wanting to write a harem story for years. The problem is that although it would be a hoot and a half, I can't seem to find the time to do such a thing. It's really vexing. But because I don't think I'll actually have a chance to write it, I thought I'd write the premise down and see if any of the readers of this blog would find a story like this interesting. Then I'd see if it was worth the time. I figure it would be a four chapter story, and it would probably take me a little over two weeks to write.

So, let's list the story's attributes:
  1. It would be a VanxHitomi thing with Millerna, Marlene and Eries in it, but ABSOLUTELY NO other Escaflowne characters.
  2. So, Hitomi would be sold by her family into the service of the Sultan and when it's noticed how stunning she is, she's yoinked off to the harem before she even gets accustomed to living in the palace.
  3. The harem of the Sultan is quite large and it's awhile before he gets the chance to see Hitomi, so she's safe to begin with.
  4. So, the Sultan has three wives - you got it! They're Marlene, Eries and Millerna (not sisters). Now in case you didn't know it. A woman becomes a wife of the Sultan when she bears him a son. So, all three of these woman have sons. But the thing is, that the youngest of his wives - Millerna, was suddenly missing from the harem. Her son was a year old and it was certain - his eyes were brown. Neither Millerna nor the Sultan have brown eyes, so there's a rumour that Millerna was unfaithful to the Sultan and her son is actually the son of the Sultan's right-hand-man - Van. So, all the women in the harem think that Millerna was taken away and killed because of infidelity.
  5. So, Van is the Sultan's right-hand-man. He was sold as a slave as a child and even though he's a man now, he still wears the arm bracelettes of a slave. He refuses to take them off. Hitomi sees him around the harem. He's allowed into the harem from time to time on business, so the women think he was 'fixed', but once the rumour started up about Millerna, everyone is starting to suspect that he wasn't.
  6. Then Hitomi meets the Sultan and she interests him - MAJORLY. So, Van is sent to 'prepare' her for becoming the Sultan's lover. But will he be able to keep his hands off her himself?
HAHA! That's the premise. I think it's hilarious. Maybe I'll get a chance to write it. Probably not. What a pity!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger jomiel said...

The story sounds interesting. If you do write it, please let me read it!

But I think the danger isn't so much actual sex as suggestive descriptions (although there are certainly some racy M fics on ff). If the sex is inferred from the situation without being described, does that count as sex? If there's no sex, but kisses and touches are bordering on foreplay, does that count as sex?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Sapphirefly said...

Foreplay and sex are definitely NOT the same thing. And the whole 'virgin' thing would be spoilt if Hitomi actually got to have 'implied sex' or otherwise. So, that would spoil the fun as far as I'm concerned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home