Ghost Mist

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Scorpion's Reach VI

Okay, so now I've got the opinions back of the three people I asked to read the complete storyboard for 'Scorpion's Reach'. I asked Kaytala (my beta reader), Nightfaux (my creative consultant) and a volunteer - jossi-31 from fanfiction.net. Kaytala seemed to be the most enthusiastic of the bunch, jossi seemed to think that I should do it if I wanted to, but it was it was Nightfaux's passion that won me over to make my final decision. She phoned me last night to beg me not to write it.

So, no there will not be a fourth book to my Escaflowne trilogy. It's time to kill this pig my friends. It's been a good run, but I should just finish up and finally end something properly and move onto something else. I still want to write 'Ghost Mist', 'Half the Moon' and 'Whenever You Want' and even though it burns me up that most of my Escaflowne readers won't transfer over to my other work, maybe I can prove my salt somewhere else with something else. I mean - I really enjoy my level of popularity on fanfiction.net, but I want to be more flexible than Van and Hitomi. I'm really sorry if anyone is disappointed, but in response, I ask that my readers could give my other work a chance. Yuppers!

The rest of my writing on ff.net will probably only be used as an advertising tool for 'Ghost Mist' from now on.

I will post my storyboard for 'Scorpion's Reach' here next time I post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home