Ghost Mist

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Scorpion's Reach V

Just finished the storyboard and sent it to Kaytala to see if she thinks it's worth anything. Maybe it's worth writing - maybe not. I plan to let three people read it to see if they like it. Two of the spots have already been taken, but there's one left so if anyone wants to read the storyboard, please comment and I'll send you an email draft and you can tell me if you think it's worth it. Best two out of three and I'll write it. By the way, I'm not sending it to people who just like everything I do. I'm trying to keep it sensible. However, I must point out that a lot of stuff changes while you write - you need to be flexible. So I think the finished product will turn out better than the storyboard. I find that that's usually what happens.

6 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you dont mind it like to see what its like, then agan i suspect you already found your third person. I think your beta writer will be the bext critic, shes come tihs far with you...

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sapphirefly said...

No - I haven't yet found person number three. I'm still sans a third opinion.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you need a thirs opinion and can't find anyone else i'll gladly read it if you think i would be agood enought judge

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Sapphirefly said...

Are you sure that wouldn't spoil it for you? If you're sure - I'll look up your info on ff.net and send it to you.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya im sure, i think id like to see what my opinion could do

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home