Ghost Mist

Friday, November 17, 2006

Scorpion's Reach II

Okay, this is the second post about a fourth book to my Escaflowne trilogy.

So I sat around and thought about this very seriously ... for hours and hours and HOURS. And I'm basically here to say that if I do this - it's going to be a lot darker than my other Escaflowne stories. It's going to make everything else look like 'Strawberry Shortcake on Icecream Island' compared to the dark that I'm going to bring out of the rabbit hole. I will have never written anything quite like this before, but basically, I've just danced around the fire with my previous works. If I continue I'm going to get burned and everyone is going to walk away a little less innocent.

Just a warning - I may have to move the rating up to M for Mature.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scary stuff....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home