Ghost Mist

Friday, May 19, 2006

Writing Down in Flames

Okay, I've decided what I'm going to use this blog for. I'm thinking I'll tear down my forum at fanfiction.net that discusses writing and only discuss writing philosophy here. I've been noticing that I've been dedicating too much of Wild Moon Swings to my discussions about writing, so I am going to use this new blog to discuss writing and my opinions about it. I'll use Wild Moon Swings for ranting - like I'm supposed to. hahahahaha.

So, right now I'm going to brainstorm 15 things about writing and then I'll take off for tonight.
  1. Brainstorming
  2. Post Modernism
  3. Story Boards
  4. Settings
  5. Songfics
  6. Poemfics
  7. Perspective
  8. Character Development
  9. Character Descriptions
  10. Business Writing
  11. Style
  12. Professional Writing
  13. Fanfiction Online
  14. Original Fiction Online
  15. Essays
  16. Poetry
  17. Novels
  18. Series
  19. Plays
  20. Genres
Holy crap - I got 20. Never would have guessed. Okay, so we've got twenty. That should keep me busy for about three weeks. Excellent. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home